Motor Car Accident Lawyers Servicing Clients of Brisbane, NSW, NT & QLD

If you are in any doubt about your right to claim for any injury suffered as a result of a road accident please contact us without obligation as we are No Win No Fee lawyers.

When you are injured in a motor accident on the roads you will be entitled to claim compensation provided you are not the driver 100% at fault in causing the accident.

If two or more drivers contribute to the cause of a car accident , each driver may still claim in proportion to the fault of the other driver/s.

Where a motor car accident involves just one car or one motorbike, passengers and pillion riders may claim for their personal injury against the driver of the single car. Often Families don’t wish to claim against “Mum or Dad” but you are claiming against insurance not your relatives.

Strict time limits apply ! This is especially so where you can not identify the other vehicle, for example, the other vehicle left the scene of the motor accident before you could obtain the registration number. Where a motor accident involves a vehicle at fault that is not registered – and hence not insured for ‘CTP’ – a special fund exists from which the people injured in the motor accident may claim compensation for their personal injuries.

The payments for motor accident compensation come from the registration fees paid for cars, motorbikes, trucks and the like. The driver at fault does not pay the claim as the insurance covers the driver. This insurance is sometimes called CTP insurance, compulsory third party insurance or green slip insurance. This insurance also covers injuries to e.g. pedestrians, bicyclists and truck drivers caused by the fault of the driver of any vehicle required to be registered.

Following any motor accident you should seek legal advice for your personal injury as soon as you can.

We are available for home visits in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and out to Toowoomba. We practice in QLD, NT and northern NSW.